this isn’t the first

films, DVDs, games, parks, etc.

this isn’t the first

Postby laiyongcai92 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:05 am

The Eagles practiced without quarterback Nick Foles for the second straight day on Monday and revealed the reason why he was off the field after the session was over.

Foles is dealing with upper body soreness Ted Ginn Jr Jersey , per multiple reports from the Eagles facility, and the team is giving him time for that to improve before he resumes his practice schedule.

The precise nature of his problem isn’t known, but Mike Garafolo of NFL Media reports that this is not related to the sore arm that kept him off the field for part of camp in 2017. He also reports it’s not considered to be an overly serious issue.

Foles’ soreness comes at a point when the Eagles have backed off of using Carson Wentz in 11-on-11 drills. That’s left plenty of work for Nate Sudfeld and Joe Callahan during those periods of practice and we’ll wait to see how long that remains the case in Philly.

Former NFL wide receiver Braylon Edwards was suspended from his Big Ten Network job over tweets about Michigan’s football team, and now he says he was drinking and tweeting.

Edwards, a former Michigan star who has feuded with Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh Danny Etling Jersey , tweeted his disapproval of Harbaugh鈥檚 team, particularly center Cesar Ruiz and quarterback Shea Patterson.

鈥淩uiz is weak, line is weak, shea is scared, f鈥搆ing Michigan offense is so predictable Melvin Ingram Jersey ,鈥?Edwards wrote at the end of Michigan’s loss to Notre Dame. 鈥淢ichigan football is sadly one thing鈥︹€rash.鈥?/p>

Edwards told the Detroit News that he knows he went overboard but he also thinks the substance of his criticism of the Michigan football program is valid.

鈥淲as the original tweet a little excessive?鈥?Edwards said. 鈥淚 admit I was excessive and emotional and inebriated. Mix those together. But the focus of my tweets remains intact. I stand by that. I was over-excessive Saturday night at 10:29, but I don鈥檛 back down on my overall stance as an alum and a fan. I鈥檝e always defended Michigan. Even this year, I was high on Michigan.鈥?/p>

Edwards has twice been arrested for drunk driving, and both times his blood alcohol level was recorded at 0.16 or higher, twice the legal limit of 0.08. So he acknowledged this isn’t the first time he’s gotten himself in trouble when he was inebriated.

鈥淚鈥檝e been through DUIs. I鈥檝e been through so much Germain Ifedi Jersey , so I don鈥檛 care. I鈥檓 tough. I can eat this. It doesn鈥檛 bother me,” Edwards said. 鈥淭he backlash doesn鈥檛 bother me. But ultimately, my thing is, we have to address the issue. They鈥檙e 0-17 against ranked teams on the road. You鈥檝e had 40 games in [Harbaugh’s] tenure to figure it out. . . . I鈥檓 a Michigan alum waiting for them to turn the corner.鈥?/p>

Edwards was the third overall pick in the 2005 NFL draft and played eight NFL seasons, making the Pro Bowl in 2007. Harbaugh was the 26th overall pick in the 1987 NFL draft and played 14 NFL seasons Frank Clark Jersey , and later coached the 49ers for four years.

Womens Brian Allen Jersey
laiyongcai92

Return to Disney general