Post your drawings of Disney characters here:

creations by fans

Postby Robb_K » Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:57 am

Interesting! Is that The Bard, Barks, showing us his "Swelling Scene"?

Interesting composition and use of characters and gags!
Robb_K

Postby ScrudeMcDude » Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:00 pm

Robb_K wrote:Interesting! Is that The Bard, Barks, showing us his "Swelling Scene"?

Haha well I guess you could interpret it that way. It's just supposed to be Barks (dressed like Shakespeare) being a straight man to all the zany action he created.
Ah, spring! Sweet days of love! Sweet days when men should take the time a money hill to climb, and there renew their love affair with their first dime!
ScrudeMcDude

Postby Robb_K » Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:28 pm

I'll risk starying a bit off topic here. Are you an American, ScrudeMcDude? And what does your Forum Name mean?
Robb_K

Postby ScrudeMcDude » Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:42 am

Haha, yes I'm American. It just means that I'm a dude Scrooge fan.
Ah, spring! Sweet days of love! Sweet days when men should take the time a money hill to climb, and there renew their love affair with their first dime!
ScrudeMcDude

Postby ScrudeMcDude » Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:44 am

Sorry to do this in two consecutive posts but I just thought of something else I wanted to say. Do you accept fanfiction in script or story form?
ScrudeMcDude

Postby Daniel73 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:37 am

ScrudeMcDude wrote:Sorry to do this in two consecutive posts but I just thought of something else I wanted to say.

Nevermind. You can write two (or more) consecutive posts if you wish.

ScrudeMcDude wrote:Do you accept fanfiction in script or story form?

Yes, certainly. You can make topics for that, here under 'Fanfiction'.
Daniel73

Postby Robb_K » Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:14 pm

ScrudeMcDude: I and, I'm sure several others here would love to see your written story script. We look forward also to a seperate thread for such scripts, and hope others will post scripts, too. We already have several story scripts posted in the "Fanfictie" section of the Regular Dutch Forum here at McDrake.NL.
Robb_K

Postby Flintheart Glomgold » Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:06 pm

Those are my last few trials:
Flintheart Glomgold

Postby Robb_K » Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:04 am

Very nice! I can't wait to see a whole story script from you. It looks like you have been influenced by Mau Heymans.
Robb_K

Postby Flintheart Glomgold » Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:58 am

In the last few weeks at least! I had some fun, reading and re-reading some Mau Heymans-Stories in the last weeks and thus I may have drawn those characters whilst being inspired by his art.
Flintheart Glomgold

Postby ScrudeMcDude » Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:04 pm

How should I post my script? Could I somehow attach it? Post it on a different website? The whole thing on post?
ScrudeMcDude

Postby Robb_K » Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:06 pm

Flintheart Glomgold. So! Methinks Thou artst a Brit! I haven't heard a North American/Aussie/Kiwi/South African or even Continental European use "whilst" in common English speech. Yet all my working class friends in Lanacashire, Yorkshire, The Midlands and East Anglia do!

Scrude mcDude:
You can post an entire script of however many pages you have on one single post. However, I suggest you start a new thread for it, under the "Fanfiction" category, titled: "Post Your Story Scripts Here". Then, we will know to come to THIS thread to view isolated individual drawings, or sketch pad drawings, and to go to your new thread to see whole stories (either "text only", or "storyboard drawings with text included".
Robb_K

Postby Henrieke » Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:22 pm

Robb_K wrote:Flintheart Glomgold. So! Methinks Thou artst a Brit! I haven't heard a North American/Aussie/Kiwi/South African or even Continental European use "whilst" in common English speech. Yet all my working class friends in Lanacashire, Yorkshire, The Midlands and East Anglia do!

I think it's just a fact that English teachers like to learn us ancient English.

Could you post your Mouse story here, Flintheart? I know it's already quite old, but it's fun to read. I hope everone here can read German...
Henrieke

Postby Robb_K » Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:44 am

Ach so! Du bist Deutscher! Ja sicher! Bitte deine Micky Maus Geschichte auf "Post Your Story Scripts Here" stekst!
Robb_K

Postby Arnaud » Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:11 pm

Hello ! Here is some drawings I did last month for Super Picsou Géant.

Arnaud

PreviousNext

Return to Fanfiction