Uploading Artwork

creations by fans

Postby Robb_K » Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:55 pm

I was recommended to use Photobucket.com to upload my drawings or any artwork to internet sites. I uploaded lots of my artwork to McDuck.NL and McDrake.NL over the last 3 years. ALL those drawings were seen by everyone, but now, none of them show up on the site. Is there a time limit that a Photobucket account is valid, and then it disappears to the public and only the account holder can see the images? I never received any messages that I would have to pay for the service. Or, is there a limit to how many images can be uploaded to my photobucket album (and if passed, ALL the images can no longer be seen by the public).

Someone mentioned Imageshack to me. Do they have unlimited or a large account of images that can be uploaded for free? Is their address "www.imageshack.com"?

Can someone please help me? Otherwise McDrake loses all my many images I uploaded here.
Robb_K

Postby Barko » Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:58 am

Hi, Rob. I have never had an account for uploading of pictures, but I know there´s an address called www.imageshack.us ...
Barko

Postby Robb_K » Tue May 08, 2007 5:32 pm

Can someone help me understand how to use imageshack? I have an account and gallery there now. But when I tried to upload a drawing from my gallery to mcdrake, only a thumbnail (avatar-sized) image was uploaded, despite my scan being much larger.
Robb_K

Postby Daniel73 » Tue May 08, 2007 9:25 pm

Robb_K wrote:Can someone help me understand how to use imageshack? I have an account and gallery there now. But when I tried to upload a drawing from my gallery to mcdrake, only a thumbnail (avatar-sized) image was uploaded, despite my scan being much larger.

I would also like to know how to use Imageshack with an account.

On the Dutch section, Henrieke has given a (Dutch) explanation of how to use Imageshack without an account:
http://bb.mcdrake.nl/neddisney/viewtopic.php?pid=3086#p3086
But again, that's without an account. For guest use only, so to say.

I hope Imageshack will get a better interface. I think the current one is too difficult for members.
Daniel73

Postby Robb_K » Tue May 08, 2007 11:05 pm

Thanks! I hadn't yet seen that post by Henrieke.
Robb_K

Return to Fanfiction