Editing posts

questions, corrections, complaints, suggestions

Postby Daniel73 » Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:04 am

Robb_K wrote:By the way,- Often I sign in to mcdrake, and the message says that I have logged in successfully. Then I go back to the forum, and it says I am NOT logged in. I do it many, many times, and it always says I am NOT logged in. This occurs only when I am using computers that are not my own. I'm not sure if that is related to my original computer address from which I registered for mcduck.nl, as I don't remember if I registered when i was working at my computer in The Netherlands, or my computer in USA. But, about 2/3 of the time I work on someone else's computer, I AM allowed to log in. I'm sure this problem occurs with other members, as we have many posts with a member signing in with his/her member name, but as a guest (i.e.-"Henrieke als gast").

I don't know the difference between a PunBB board and the other types.

I've replied this at 'Technical matters McDuck and McDrake'.
http://bb.mcdrake.nl/engdisney/viewtopic.php?p=2606#p2606
Daniel73

Postby Robb_K » Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:12 am

Thank you.
Robb_K

Postby Robb_K » Fri May 04, 2007 3:02 am

Again today, as on most days, when I log in from a different computer (from the one I registered from) the message says "Yoy have logged in succesfully", but then the next page says "You are not logged in." And, I CAN'T log in. I return to Nederland in a couple of weeks, and I am worried that when I use my computer there, I won't be able to log on. Please fix this problem. Also, I will be working in Denmark, starting in late June, and in Germany (on a DIFFERENT computer)from early July through early September). I won't return to my USA computer until October. I don't want to be prevented from posting on McDrake until then!!!
Robb_K

Postby Daniel73 » Fri May 04, 2007 11:06 am

I've replied this at 'Technical matters McDuck and McDrake'.
http://bb.mcdrake.nl/engdisney/viewtopic.php?p=2674#p2674
Daniel73

Previous

Return to About McDrake International