Don Rosa-bashing

Santiago Ceballos, William Van Horn, Paul Murry, Don Rosa, etc.

Postby Rockerduck » Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:29 pm

Egg wrote:
Paralyzed Buffalo wrote:Me telling? Well, since here international pow-wow being going on, no living soul ever discussing anymore in Dutch on topic about Rosa and Barks.

And in English the subject is discussed neither.

We are in therapy by headshrinker Stephan who learns us how to be behave. As Rockerduck's complaining makes clear Stephan and Rockerduck never enjoyed the discussion, they were victimized and humiliated. They have suffered in pain. They feel less than animals because a crazy bat named "Pluizer" has spoken words of wisdom to them, about professional Barks being better than amateur Rosa. They never asked the bat to return when the discussion got silent for weeks. No, Rockerduck never yelled "Pluizer" to make the bat reeturn. No, poor Rockerduck was happy he had a moment of rest to lick his wounds. Rockerduck never asked for mean opponents to please return to McDuck.

Egg just thinks Stephan and Rockerduck are sissies, as they are using this international forum for nasty complains to the world about how they suffered. (blech!) Even an indian can see how much Stephan and Rockerduck contributed. Especially Rockerduck. Page after page after page. But when the discussion gets too hard, it's suddenly no fun anymore. And their hero has better things to do than to save them from the eggs.

In short: What have we DONE to these poor little critters? Will they ever recover?

And yet again, Egg is spinning other people's words. Egg does this quite often. Egg fills in what other people think (especially with Stephan and me).

Egg spins my words so, as it seems that I wanted to paint Stephan and myself as victims. But Egg is disguising the true message. The true message was that the debate isn't fair when you are too stubborn to consider another possibility than your own believes. And that's exactly what's going on. Egg is pretending my post was about his criticism on Rosa. He makes it look like Stephan and me have problems wit criticism on Rosa. As I've showed in my post, that's not the case. I have problems with people who want to force other people to choose between Barks and Rosa and who treat people who like both Rosa and Barks as dumb and ignorant. I never said I see myself as a victim. That's once again Egg's spinning. And I bet he'll even spin this post about spinning.

So, once again: we don't mind criticism on Rosa. It's the way Egg is doing it. By filling in Rosa's thought for Rosa (try doing that with Egg, you'll get a fight!), trying to force people to choose between Rosa and Barks as if people are not ADMITTED to like both, and treating people who like them both as inferior.
Rockerduck

Postby Stephan » Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:31 pm

Egg wrote:I'm just getting a little sick of that complaining,

You're getting sick of complains about you complaining about Don Rosa? Irony...
Stephan
Stephan

Postby Egg » Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:39 pm

Now the world can see how mean Stephan and Rockerduck are to a poor little egg.
Egg

Postby Egg » Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:31 am

Stephan wrote:
Egg wrote:I'm just getting a little sick of that complaining,

You're getting sick of complains about you complaining about Don Rosa? Irony...

A little, I wrote. Don't spin my words. :P

In fact, I couldn't care less. Funny to see you bother so much about a certain Egg. Get a life. Comments on Rosa are ignored. Even the disturbing Wikipedia-quote about Scrooge and "symptoms of clinical depression", obviously a case of Rosa being mixed-up with Barks.
Isn't that interesting to discuss?

Who cares about Egg, Rockerduck or Stephan? Is this becoming some limited chitchat-fanforum for some insiders only, like there are too many on internet, or can we discuss in a way that is interesting and on-topic, like we did on the Dutch section?

These chitchat messages are very easy to write and if you want to keep on spoiling this silly topic, it's fine with me. Let's make it an Egg show. Egg, Rockerduck and Stephan, chitchatting and wasting time. Finding themselves all too important.

Where's Barks?
And, o irony, where's Rosa?
Don't they deserve attention on this duck-forum?
Egg

Postby Rockerduck » Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:25 am

Yet even more spinning. NOW Egg is trying to make it look like we (Stephan and me) want to distract the attention from criticism on Rosas to criticism on Egg. He fakes we want to make it a thread about Egg.

What don't you fucking get about:

Stephan -and myself- are only saying

1.people often fill in for Rosa what he means, but then complain themselves when somebody does the same to them. 2. Also, I personally get tired of the 'Rosa wants to destroy Barks's worl'-theory, because there are also óther ways to look at it, as I've shown, but some people are just too stubborn to even want to consider that possibility.
3.Plus, there are some people who always claim that you can not, or -even worse!- are not supposed to, or -yet even worse!- are not admitted to like Rosa's work when at the same time you like Barks's work. These people want to force you into choosing between the two.
4.Worst is when people treat Rosa-readers as dumb and inferior.
Rockerduck

Postby -- » Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:41 am

Rockerduck wrote:What don't you fucking get

???
--

Postby easy-to-convince squaw » Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:47 am

Ooooh, baby!
easy-to-convince squaw

Postby -- » Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:54 am

Like when the snow melts off the cabin roof.
--

Postby Egg » Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:26 pm

Rockerduck wrote:Yet even more spinning. NOW Egg is trying to make it look like we (Stephan and me) want to distract the attention from criticism on Rosas to criticism on Egg. He fakes we want to make it a thread about Egg.

How interesting. Hear Rockerduck, King of the Chitchat, having his own Pulp-show.

Rockerduck wrote:What don't you fucking get about:

What I do get is that there are some limits. Even on McDuck.
If you start using really nasty words and spam the fora with odd pictures, we're done with talking. You know that. Rockerduck has to follow the rules, too. Yes, EVEN Rockerduck.
Egg

Postby Rockerduck » Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:18 pm

Guess what? When he's through his arguments, Egg simply stops the discussion. When it gets too tough for Egg, he throws in the towel. Egg wants to decide when a discussion starts or ends. How interesting. Hear Egg, Czar of the Spinning, having his own Insulting-show.
Rockerduck

Postby Rockerduck » Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:20 pm

I'm sick and tired of Egg spoiling all the fun and insulting Stephan and me, pretending he's o-so-much "better" than others. He can't post a single reply about Disney comics or Disne artists without trying to insult other members.

And then he turns it around, like *I'M* the one who started it and was looking for a fight. Ah, never mind, he won't stop anyway.
Rockerduck

Postby Egg » Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:25 pm

Rockerduck wrote:And then he turns it around, like *I'M* the one who started it and was looking for a fight.

Cheap excuses. Ranting Rockerduck just won't admit he's ruining this topic himself, with his wording. That's Rockerduck. Rockerduck can't think when he gets upset.
Take an example of Stephan, who seems to be in control of himself.
Egg

Postby Egg » Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:28 pm

Thanks Stephan, for making a topic for all this crap. Now people know what to ignore.
Egg

Postby Rockerduck » Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:42 pm

Cheap excuses. Spinning Egg just won't admit he's ruining this topic himself, with his changing other people's words. That's Egg. Egg can't think when he gets upset.
Take an example of Stephan, who seems to be in control of himself.

It's only waiting 'till Egg comes in with another alias, with which he goes around randomly insulting people with vulgar language, like he did on the Dutch part of this forum. Later, of course, he will be sobbing and crying on Off-topic again, and begging for forgiveniss... to just start it all over again.
Rockerduck

Postby Rockerduck » Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:43 pm

No wonder people don't like him at DCML.
Rockerduck

PreviousNext

Return to Other creators