Santiago Scalabroni Ceballos

Santiago Ceballos, William Van Horn, Paul Murry, Don Rosa, etc.

Postby Santiago Scalabroni » Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:55 pm

Jesper P. wrote:
Santiago Scalabroni C. wrote:Well , the promised " essay" is thanking you for the invitation. It is part of a text I wrote in 1993 , while training a group of young artists in Athens, Greece , aiming at their qualification in the style of Disney comics , at Egmont' s request to form a team for Mickey's production.

I'm just wondering where the rest of the text is;-)
I know it's a lot to ask, but I really think the part about backgroundlines and minor characters is great. I'm drawing and writing a lot myself, so I'm just "lapping it all up"!

Thanks for your comments , Jesper P. I always use quotation marks for the "essay", because it is the product of a very vivid personal experience. So, I´ll come back soon.
Santiago Scalabroni

Postby Rockerduck » Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:20 am

I mistaked a story by Scalabroni for Branca!

http://coa.inducks.org/story.php/x/D++9408
Rockerduck

Postby Ole Damgaard » Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:03 pm

Mr. Scalabroni: Is it possible to reach you by email? Maybe you could drop me a line, or just your mail adress, at ole[at]disneycomics.dk ?
Thanks!
Ole Damgaard

Postby Santiago Scalabroni C. » Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:48 pm

Ole Damgaard wrote:Mr. Scalabroni: Is it possible to reach you by email? Maybe you could drop me a line, or just your mail adress, at ole[at]disneycomics.dk ?
Thanks!

O.K. Ole. My e-mail is available for you and anyone who wants to contact me: anakel100@yahoo.com.ar
Santiago Scalabroni C.

Postby visitor » Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:15 pm

Sketch by Santiago Scalabroni:

large image: http://www.mijnalbum.nl/GroteFoto=QGH4E7PS (right-click and then save as)
visitor

Postby Santiago Scalabroni C. » Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:19 pm

Hello again! Why is this page posted here? And then silence, total silence. What is the idea ? How do you explain the fact that I have received comments about my posts and a number of messages straight to my own email address and not on the Forum ? I wonder...
Santiago Scalabroni C.

Previous

Return to Other creators