Welcome

questions, corrections, complaints, suggestions

Postby Robb_K » Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:04 pm

Egg wrote:Please let me know if you think my avatar is hurting the eyes and offense of good taste. (blingbling!)

YES! For a "HIDING CHICKEN" you sure have a flamboyant avatar! Or are your name and "title" just a subtrafuge?
Robb_K

Postby Egg » Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:12 pm

Robb_K wrote:YES! For a "HIDING CHICKEN" you sure have a flamboyant avatar! Or are your name and "title" just a subtrafuge?

Do you mean "subterfuge"? (uitvlucht?)

I'm trying to make you snowblind with my ferocious blinging, so I can escape without being seen.
Egg

Postby Robb_K » Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:44 pm

Egg wrote:Do you mean "subterfuge"? (uitvlucht?)

Si Senhor! Mi Ingles no es bueno! En mis dedos no sirven bien!
Robb_K

Postby Robb_K » Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:42 am

Oeps! I've combined Spanish and Dutch! That should read: "Y mis dedos no sirven bien!" Pues, mi Espagnol no es bueno!
Robb_K

Postby Asterix » Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:39 pm

All roads lead to Rome... and the Romans are crazy.

p.s. This forum needs more members!
Asterix

Postby germund » Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:50 pm

Asterix wrote:p.s. This forum needs more members!

Oh yes, it does, but I don't believe sunny July is the best month to try to get more active members. Wait until the fall...
germund

Postby McDuck Menu » Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:06 pm

Hi, I joined this part of McDuck two months ago, but I never made any replys or comments around here. My real name is Tim, I'm eighteen years old/young and I live in Nijmegen. I think some of you will know me from the Dutch version of McDuck, where I am mostly active in the Fanfictie en Tekeningen (fanfiction and drawings) part. I posted most of my duck drawings there, so if you're interested, here's my site : http://www.geocities.com/timduckartist/
McDuck Menu

Postby Rockerduck » Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:31 am

Hi Tim! Nice to see you on the English part as well.
Rockerduck

Postby Ole Damgaard » Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:11 pm

McDuck Menu wrote:http://www.geocities.com/timduckartist/

Looks great! I am impressed.
Ole Damgaard

Postby Robb_K » Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:34 pm

Welcome Tim!

Yes, it will be nice to get more members in The Fall.
Robb_K

Postby Sander » Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:46 pm

My first post stated that this is an experimental forum and could be closed anytime. I think we can consider the experiment as succeeded, so let's keep it. :)

Beginning on Monday I will be on vacation for a few weeks. When Dukka exchanges his holiday location in Greece for the rainy and currently too hot Netherlands, he will be your moderator here.
Sander

Postby Ridder ter Geit » Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:14 am

Not at all rainy now. The field and forests really could use some more rain, though.
Ridder ter Geit

Postby Egg » Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:30 am

Sander wrote:My first post stated that this is an experimental forum and could be closed anytime. I think we can consider the experiment as succeeded, so let's keep it. :)

Hurray!! Finally I have my platform to rule over the world like a charismatic guru. (bling bling!)

Sander wrote:Beginning on Monday I will be on vacation for a few weeks.

Nice to know you'll be visiting my funny farm again. No need to announce it. You're always welcome. You weave nice egg baskets. I'll bake an apple pie for you. If you take apples with you, of course. My farm is too far away from all those nice supermarkets of the city. Sometimes I wish you could take the whole supermarket with you. (ha! ha!)

Sander wrote:When Dukka exchanges his holiday location in Greece for the rainy and currently too hot Netherlands, he will be your moderator here.

Greece is too far away for Egg. Wish Dukka could take whole Greece with him. (ha! ha! a running gag! I'm a genius!)
Egg

Postby Joao » Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:20 pm

Hi everybody:
As this is a NL forum, perhaps you can answer the following to me:

I recently bought a Carol Voges Donald Duck Original - this one -

Can anyone, please, tell me to wich story does it belong, and if possible where can I buy the book where it was published?

Thank you very much.

Joao
Joao

Postby Joao » Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:22 pm

Hi again:
I forgot to tell that the story was published arround 1970's (I think!).
Thankx.
Joao
Joao

PreviousNext

Return to About McDrake International