COA/Inducks

places related to Disney comics, etc.

Postby Daniel73 » Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:46 am

Harry wrote:It's a complete mystery to me why you want to stay a member of the Inducks mailing list (such a dark place).

It's a complete mystery why you seem to be proud of being in such a dark place, Harry. Especially when you write grumpy messages like these, suggesting to unsubscribe.
Daniel73

Postby Harry » Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:12 pm

Daniel73 wrote:suggesting to unsubscribe.

That might be a good idea, actually.

What do other people think? Should I keep a troll like Daniël on the Inducks list, or unsubscribe him and let him continue his rants here on mcduck?
Harry

Postby H.H.F. » Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:14 pm

pryds wrote:
Daniel73 wrote:I don't care if you were Supergoof. On McDuck, people can stay anonymous.

Am I the only one who is seeing a paradox here? On McDuck.nl you can be "secretive", but on DDB you cannot?!?

No, Pryds. Paradox is obvious.
H.H.F.

Postby H.H.F. » Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:36 pm

Harry wrote:
Daniel73 wrote:suggesting to unsubscribe.

That might be a good idea, actually.

What do other people think? Should I keep a troll like Daniël on the Inducks list, or unsubscribe him and let him continue his rants here on mcduck?

Hehe. He has some urge to "fix" everything on duckfandom these weeks. Contribution is a nice thing, but it's no defence for trolling. Usually things he'd likes to "improve" work that is just fine as they are. Or he finds hidden agendas on persons or events. That's trolling in its finest. I doubt this forum, DCML or DDB needs all that fixing or him trying to run things. Here he already looks to be in charge, I don´t want to see that elsewhere, too much drama.
H.H.F.

Postby Wein » Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:32 pm

It's really nice from you to keep someone who is such a blatant troll on a private mailing list. It shows that you are very faithful to people.
But when someone crosses most frontiers of non-friendliness, in the end that does not do any good. Not for the ones on the list (such as this forum), nor for Daniel. Pardon me Daniel, I do not want to offend you but clearly you have a problem with others or yourself. I really hope you can get over that, and in the meantime, I don't think letting you post attacks over and over is helping you. We should avoid these steril, endless discussions. We need to write about things in a positive way. If people are not enjoying discussions because of someone there is nothing left for them than to quit which would be unfortunate.
Wein

Postby digduck » Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:13 pm

he's veeery negativ always. founds bad things for say. dis plase needs more phunny ppl, not angry!
Be positiv!

3 cheer for phunny!

CHEEr
CHEER
CHEER :-) :-P
Semper Fidelis Real Madrid C.F/Daisy Duck is hot momma!
digduck

Postby Rockerduck » Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:29 pm

Harry wrote:What do other people think? Should I keep a troll like Daniël on the Inducks list, or unsubscribe him and let him continue his rants here on mcduck?

Please let him stay on Inducks! We have enough trouble with him already on McDuck. Now Dutch creators Sander Gulien and Frank Jonker are his new target. So please, let him stay, and keep him occupied!
Rockerduck

Postby Wein » Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:44 pm

Also note that Rockerduck and Daniel73 are the same person.
Wein

Postby Rockerduck » Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:57 pm

Wein wrote:Also note that Rockerduck and Daniel73 are the same person.

That's bullshit.

If you take a look on e.g. the Dutch section and you watch at the times we post, it's impossible for us to be the same person, because the times overlap far too often.

Daniel is also 'Pluizer' on the Dutch section. Just look how many fights there have been between Rockerduck and Pluizer. Do you honestly think I would spend page after page fighting with myself? :lol:
Rockerduck

Postby H.H.F. » Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:59 pm

Hehe, that would be just too much. Would mean he has argued with himself for a long time here. I can see some similarities but.... how did you end up with this theory?
H.H.F.

Postby Wein » Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:13 pm

H.H.F. wrote:

Hehe, that would be just too much. Would mean he has argued with himself for a long time here. I can see some similarities but.... how did you end up with this theory?

How did I end up with this theory? I am Daniel myself.
Wein

Postby Ridder ter Geit » Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:47 pm

Sure, find all kinds of excuses to just get rid of him and his critique.
Ridder ter Geit

Postby Rixder » Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:52 pm

My theory is that everyone on this forum is named Daniel van E., but DIFFERENT Daniel van E..

Daniel van Eijshuinberg, Daniel van Eicht etc.

Hence the confusion.
Rixder

Postby Rockerduck » Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:08 pm

Rixder wrote:My theory is that everyone on this forum is named Daniel van E., but DIFFERENT Daniel van E..

Daniel van Eijshuinberg, Daniel van Eicht etc.

Hence the confusion.

Yes, that's a good explanation.
Rockerduck

Postby Spartacus » Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:11 pm

*steps front*

No, I'm Daniel!
Spartacus

PreviousNext

Return to Internet sites