[English] request

[English] request

Berichtdoor Erder » do okt 18, 2012 12:14 pm

On the start i want explain why i writed this here not in "international",because there isn't lots of people looking and i don't want w8 3 years for answer(if it's wrong then sorry).Now to the main part of what i need.

I comes here cause i have little request,i searching comics,strips,scans etc.etc. wich shows Donald,his Nephwes or any other character from Duckburg without clothes(explaination at the end).You can help me with that in any form:
-scans
-comics
-links to other forums in wich i can eventually ask about it (they can be in all languages)
-links to inducks with comics you know it contain story with such thing
-and all other what you imagine could help

EXPLAIN
Of course many of you will ask ok but why you need that?"reason is pretty simple,i enjoying comics,gags,jokes,etc.etc. in wich one of character lose his clothes or it's part of bigger joke or adventure (in example they by travelling somewhere must change they clothes or like donald forcing nephews to clean themselves etc.etc.).

So i hope you could help me find that,how you can it's in middle of post,please not close that topic,eventually move it if it's in wrong place,you can reply there,on PRV or send me mail.I putting faith in Nederland community.

Erder
Erder

Re: [English] request

Berichtdoor Ridder ter Geit » do okt 18, 2012 5:15 pm

This is a well known one in Holland:
http://coa.inducks.org/story.php?c=W+WDC++86-02

Donald Duck jumps out of bed because he is a fireman, but he forgets to get dressed. It's well know in Holland because it was in the first issue of the Dutch Donald Duck weekly. And because the page of Donald without clothes was not printed in this edition.
Ridder ter Geit

Berichtdoor MatroosDuck » do okt 18, 2012 6:35 pm

I still don't understand why you need them :P But I will serach for you!
MatroosDuck
:)

Berichtdoor Ridder ter Geit » do okt 18, 2012 9:45 pm

The reason is because he likes those kind of gags, according to his message.
Ridder ter Geit

Berichtdoor DD » vr okt 19, 2012 2:17 am

Though it sounds very weird :)
Vader van 'n schattige, kleine Duck.
DD
Verzamelaar zonder grenzen

Berichtdoor MatroosDuck » vr okt 19, 2012 11:25 am

Ridder ter Geit schreef:The reason is because he likes those kind of gags, according to his message.

Well okay.
MatroosDuck

Berichtdoor Robb_K » za okt 20, 2012 7:59 am

There is a long discussion of this very topic on "Disney Comics Forum" (which is an international forum-operated in English language). If you have not seen that, I suggest that you look there.

Offhand, I cannot think of many Dutch stories that show Donald nude, which also did not appear in American, German or Scandanavian comic books. I seem to remember a couple panels in stories by Ben Verhagen, but can't remember which particular stories. I seem to remember also a few in stories by Mau Heymans (but not which stories), also one by Freddy Milton. I think there also may have been one in a Jan Gulbransson story (which embarrasses me, as I probably worked on that story, myself, or certainly watched Jan drawing it, and he would have asked me to review/comment on it).
Ik heb alles geleerd van Professor Desiderius Netelmans van de Universiteit van Duckstad.
Robb_K
Klassiek Barksist

Berichtdoor Robb_K » za okt 20, 2012 9:09 am

I have 2 examples that Jan Gulbransson drew published in Dutch Donald Duck Weekly of Donald wearing no clothes:
"Allemaal Sprookjes" H87177 - from Donald Duck Weekblad Nr.41 from 1989:
Afbeelding
This story was printed only in The Netherlands, Germany and one other country.

and "Geld Als Water" H87052- from Donald Duck Weekblad Nr. 33 from 1999:
Afbeelding
This story was printed in more than 20 countries, including U.S.A.
Ik heb alles geleerd van Professor Desiderius Netelmans van de Universiteit van Duckstad.
Robb_K
Klassiek Barksist

Berichtdoor Robb_K » za okt 20, 2012 9:20 am

MatroosDuck schreef:I still don't understand why you need them :P But I will search for you!

Ha! Ha! Ja! Als jij, Ik ook vind het een heel vreemd verzoek.
Robb_K
Klassiek Barksist

Berichtdoor MatroosDuck » za okt 20, 2012 9:39 am

Tja iedereen zijn hobby he
MatroosDuck

Berichtdoor Michiel Q » za okt 20, 2012 12:43 pm

Robb_K schreef:There is a long discussion of this very topic on "Disney Comics Forum" (which is an international forum-operated in English language). If you have not seen that, I suggest that you look there.

Link: http://dcf.outducks.org/viewtopic.php?id=355
*) Hypercritical Inquiring Seeker into Tales of Old and Rumors of Yore, as well as Noser-outer of Unprovable Tommyrot!
Michiel Q
Great H.I.S.T.O.R.Y.N.U.T.*

Berichtdoor Robb_K » za okt 20, 2012 7:30 pm

Using that link, I looked at that forum thread, and have seen the Mau Heymans and Ben Verhagen stories with naked Donald, to which I referred, above.
Robb_K
Klassiek Barksist

Berichtdoor Erder » zo okt 21, 2012 12:22 am

Michiel Q

I know that topic but i asking here cause not all know that thread and could have something more wich i looking for.That's why i asking here,and also there is lots of comics wich are publicated only in certain countries so not everyone know certain language.

p.s sorry for my english but i hope you understand what i meaning.
Erder

Berichtdoor Erder » wo nov 14, 2012 6:47 pm

Anyway did you ever seen any story in wich Donald nephews will be forced to undress?Or emberrassed about fact being naked?As Donald and Scrooge have plenty of action like that(being forced to undress by something and also being emberrassed about that)that i cannot find any story with HDL.
Erder

Berichtdoor MatroosDuck » wo nov 14, 2012 8:03 pm

Erder schreef:Anyway did you ever seen any story in wich Donald nephews will be forced to undress?Or emberrassed about fact being naked?As Donald and Scrooge have plenty of action like that(being forced to undress by something and also being emberrassed about that)that i cannot find any story with HDL.

So... your searching for a duck whos forced to be naked?
MatroosDuck

Volgende

Keer terug naar Disney strips algemeen