Talk English

Algemeen, inloop

Berichtdoor mezelf » do okt 08, 2009 7:50 pm

Ah, why don't we just give up the subtitles? It's so much typing and we can understand eachother. So, whaddaya think? And if you can't understand words, just ask!
GLXBLT ende BLXGLT.

Weurden van een waar genie.
mezelf

Berichtdoor mcDuck King » vr okt 09, 2009 7:07 pm

But i am shure about my answer. I have read that New York 19 miljoen of people got, maybe it's windy by the Economic Crysis. But i can't find it on wikipedia. Whear do you have find your answer?
Wie kan er nou zonder Donald Duck?
mcDuck King

Berichtdoor mezelf » za okt 10, 2009 12:05 pm

en.wikipedia.org/New_York_City. You go to the column on the right, go down, and when you see Population you're good. Underneath it says City: (July 1, 2008) 8,363,710.
GLXBLT ende BLXGLT.

mezelf

Berichtdoor mezelf » ma dec 14, 2009 9:00 pm

One mooooore thing... January the first, 2010 is comin´, an´we still are the only ones over here. So, what to do?
One mooooore thing... I have found the topic: English Disney comics. So?
One mooooore thing... You got any idea where that´s from?
One mooooore thing... Whaddaya think of 2010?
One mooooore thing... What cha´ doin´?
GLXBLT ende BLXGLT.

mezelf

Berichtdoor mezelf » ma dec 14, 2009 9:01 pm

One moo- oh, just skip it.
GLXBLT ende BLXGLT.

mezelf

Re: Talk English

Berichtdoor Robb_K » zo jan 29, 2012 12:32 am

Best that we revive McDrake International Forum. But, to do that, I think we need to allow all prospective new members just to register at the site menu, as opposed to e-mailing McDrake Admin (Daniël) to recieve permission, and a starting password. That's already more than many are willing to do just to start posting on a forum that has almost no activity. I know at least 15-20 people on Disney Comics Forum that want to post about Dutch comics on an English-speaking forum (some Americans, Danes, Swedes, Norwegians and a few from stray countries). If registration were opened to all (something that Daniël does not want (due to too much work to erase spam)), many people (including several McDrake members (myself, McDuck Menu, Henrieke, Bruno, DD, DDDU, Dordrecht Duck, Michiel, and MANY more) would patronise that forum, if registration were completely open, AND they see that a decent number of posts are being made. If that were to happen, I think that probably about 30 people from Disney Comics Forum and about 15-20 of us McDrakers would post on that forum, regularly. And many others would post, from time to time, when they want information about Dutch publications.

But, unfortunately, those foreigners who HAVE taken the trouble to e-mail Daniël and become members, have noticed virtually NO posting activity. McDuck Menu, Bruno and I have recently made a few posts, after my referral on Disney Comics Forum, to e-mail Daniël for a password, to start that forum up again. But, unfortunately no one else posted. So everyone gave up on the idea. It is up to US to get enough posting activity happening there, to inspire new members to post there.
Wat? Geen Carl Barks op dit forum? Bah!
Robb_K

Re: Talk English

Berichtdoor admin » di feb 07, 2012 3:11 am

Robb_K schreef:Best that we revive McDrake International Forum. [...] But, unfortunately, those foreigners who HAVE taken the trouble to e-mail Daniël and become members, have noticed virtually NO posting activity.

The registration is open again, since today. To avoid spam, people will have to answer is a simple Disney-related question during the registration.

Thanks for your interest in McDuck/McDrake International.
admin
Site Admin

Vorige

Keer terug naar Off Topic algemeen